This is when we got started on Friday morning. It looks like I would be hot but I wasn't hot all day. These pants are the super thin cotton Old Navy pants. I didn't want to stick to the rides. I brought another shirt which I used because they dragged me on the water ride. It's funny, I don't like getting wet. Even during 100 degree softball games, I always refused the ammonia towel. So of course I got drenched and was a little miserable in wet pants.
Well as you can see, I am now in a pink shirt. This is post water ride. We are on the Titan. I think this photo is funny. We rode this back to back with no waiting. It was great. I was too scared to try and video the experience. This is completely different from The Shockwave. G-force is reached on the initial plummet. At one point in the spiral you are unable to raise your hands even when you try. Such a great day!

2 comments:
Looks like a fun day at Six Flags! I'm with you about the pants thing. I wouldn't want my bare legs on any of the rides.
As of last month I think my scary ride days are over.I took Brendan & our neice Kaitlyn to Six Flags in Valencia,CA. They talked me into riding Tatsu which is above and beyond anything that I would ride. After they strapped me in I closed my eyes the whole ride and cried and moaned until we stopped. I have the picture to prove it! Scary.LOL!!
Post a Comment