TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Thursday, July 2, 2009

30 Things you might not know...

01. Grease 2 is my favorite movie, I want that "moment" on the motorcycle in the sunset.
02. I love it when I am called "Aub" Only those who love me use it.
03. I am afraid of sharks.
04. My favorite memory of my Grams is the Halloween that I dressed up as a gypsy. I might have been 5.
05. My favorite color is green.
06. I am scared of speaking in public.
07. I have never received flowers from a boy.
08. There are 216 light boxes in church.
09. 10 years old has been my favorite birthday.
10. When I lost my first tooth I threw it away thinking I would be in trouble.
11. I get seasick.
12. I cannot whistle.
13. Thirteen is my favorite number.
14. I can't be paid to eat water chestnuts. In Utah one Christmas I flushed one down the toilet.
15. I will play Lego's any day of the week.
16. I buy Charles Wysocki puzzles but don't put them together.
17. I want a guy to sing to me.
18. I like cold ears.
19. I like messy root canals and apicoectomies but almost pass out if I am the one bleeding.
20. I remember all my old boyfriend's birthdays. (There are only 4)
21. I have been to six major league ballparks.
22. I have a Thurman Munson rookie card. Topps lists it at $1800.00
23. Snapping off a guy from 3rd base is the most exhilarating feeling I have ever experienced.
24. I don't like my hands. I wear a size 8.5 ring :(
25. I dance in my house when I am alone.
26. I embarrass easily.
27. I stole a lock and key from luggage around the age of 8 when I was with Granddad. I threw it away in the Braums trashcan because I saw a cop car and thought he was coming for me.
28. I have all of my old Garbage Pail Kids. Look them up they are awesome!
29. I can hit a ball 300+ feet but have never been able to do a pull-up.
30. I have a hard time keeping secrets.

The final countdown has begun. There are only 19 days until the dreaded birthday. I hope you like my list.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about the sharks, but pretty much was aware of everything else. I can't really remember your 10th birthday and why it's so special, so you'll need to provide details. You'll love your 30's and should be looking forward to the next chapter of your life--I know I am! love, mom

morgan said...

Garbage pail kids?! hahaha, funny. I hope the water chestnut wasn't from my food.
aunt julie

Anonymous said...

I love sharks and cant wait to get to swim with them. You ARE a horrible secret keeper! Never tell Aubrey something you don't want people to know! Flowers are over-rates and die! Have a great day! I commented

Kelly said...

okay, so let me guess...your sister? Is that the one who commented before me?

Obviously, the water chestnut was from Aunt Julie's house! lol.

Never got flowers from a guy? I love them. They're so romantic and pretty, even if they don't live long.

I wish I could see you hit a ball 300 whatevers. (I'm not even sure what they're measured by, but I know you'd hit it far!)

Have you confessed the lock and key story to Grandad? Yes, I want to know what made your 10th birthday so special.

You are a spaz. Aub. And I'm excited for your 30th birthday.

Callisto said...

What a fun list. I didn't know a lot of those things. Sharks, huh? I'm actually a fan of sharks. And I'm with Aunt Kelly - I would guarantee the water chestnut was from our house.