TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Feed Me Seymour!

So I am excited for The Little Shop of Horrors! I love Rick Moranis in the movie and I have high hopes for the stage production. It will be here in the middle of August. I have awesome seats of course, I am a snob about seating charts. I am going alone. I didn't ask anybody. I love my "me" time! I am going to eat dinner alone and go to the show alone and LOVE IT! No talking for 4 hours at least! I might even leave my phone at home! I have been surrounded by people whether it is at church or work or dates or swimming! AARRRGGG!
.
Long story short, it has been too long since I ate a meal at a place by myself. Jessica says I am crazy about this but I don't care. I am a pushover in a group, always doing what everybody else wants, so anytime I can blow everyone off and do what I want to do I jump at the opportunity! I tried to do that at the art museum but it was closed. Anyhoo, I think it's healthy to have an occassional dose of alone time. Good music, good food and no mindless chatter! :) (I fear I will make a good curmudgeon someday)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That will be entertaining. I look foward to reading about your review, of the show and the dinner!