TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Friday, March 26, 2010

New Pics!

HAPPY EASTER
Her tee-shirt is custom. She leaves on the Bunny ears and sunglasses too! I swear she is perfect!
This pic is a crack up! It doesn't look like she has any legs and her belly is adorable! Marren is very healthy but she is very small. She will be 8 months in two weeks and she only weighs 14 pounds.
She definitely has an opinion on things. She did NOT want to take a picture. I can't wait until she can tell me what is on her mind! (Everyone else says I will regret it when she can talk back)

I just had to post this! She is soooo cute! Motherhood has been so far beyond my expectations. It's hard to do anything else except play with her!
Marren is a happy baby. We can play all day! She had her first belly laugh a few days ago and it made me cry!
This is one of the few decent pics I have of Marren in her Boppy seat. She hates it! I was told that this was the best chair ever and every baby loves it! Marren is a little gymnast and can roll backwards out of the seat in about 20 seconds! How do you like her expression? :)
Marren loves taking a bath. She helps me dump water in her face, yes on her face! She is a complete ham! I hope everyone likes her mohawk! I can't wait to take her swimming, she loves the water!

No comments: