Unlike other kids who are moved here a few weeks before they go home, this was Marren's home since she was 5 days old. The nannies have such love for the kids you could see what an impact they have on all the children. I was concerned about how Marren would attach to me since she spent all of her 6 months in the Enat Alem orphanage but the love and attention the nannies showed her helped her to be the happy and content child she is today. These women are special to me. Even after she was placed in my arms that day, each nanny came up to me and asked to hold her again and hugged her and made her laugh.

This is the over-night nanny. She is in high school and sleeps in the baby room at Enat Alem.

This is Marren's favorite nanny.

It made me cry to see her cry over Marren. She loved her very much. I am happy that I got a picture of her smiling for Marren.




No comments:
Post a Comment