For those who know of my pending doom, wish me luck! I haven't been on a first date in 7 years or so and hurling in the dead flower pot seems likely. Swirled in between the nausea and cold sweat are some monarch butterflies, so overall I feel great!! :)We are going bowling which I will dominate, of course. I am thinking about taking Aunt J's advice and sandbagging a little and let him come close to my score...........Even writing about it hurts. I love all the counsel but I will be unable to contain my competitive nature. I am such a clod it will already be hard to remember to let him open the door for me. I am too independent for my own good!
Here's to my flower pot! Oh-- Blind Date, the movie, is genius. It is a little crude but so lovely even for 1984.

2 comments:
Was it on Friday night or on Saturday night? I couldn't remember. I don't think I ever saw the movie you have referenced here. Did you ever go to the movies with him as well? I'm glad you didn't upchuck either.
I didn't see this post in time to comment before the first date. Do I need to see this movie?
Post a Comment