This is how Jessica, my sister, poses for me in any picture I take! She rolls her eyes and turns her head. She had to dress up for "70's day" at school and invited me to help her. I even asked to take pictures and she agreed, and hammed it up! I warned her that I would immortalize her beautiful 70's look and she didn't care! ALIENS IF YOU ARE OUT THERE, I WANT MY SISTER BACK..............actually you can leave the imposter for a while longer. It was a great time and I now present her in all her glory! Does anyone remember "Challenger Jeans"? Jessica's jeans had the original tags on them. Please enjoy!
She has 4 inch shoes on and the hems still touch the floor!

Where is John Travolta and his blue eyes when you need him?

I don't think she liked this picture, but I felt like this one showed how high the pants really are!

All my mom noticed about this picture was the mess on the counter! Sorry Dad!

5 comments:
Awesome! Jessica makes an excellent 70s person.
Those are so hilarious! I only wish I could click on them to have them appear larger, instead of the little one-inch thumbnails. On my pics, one can zoom in on them, but for some reason, I cannot on these. She still looks great!
Great photo shoot Aubrey and Jessica! You should quit teaching school and become a high fashion model. I can't help but think how much you favor Madison! You two could be sisters. I think Jessica needs to dress Aubrey up now in complete 80's attire and take pictures of her.
Oh, and you should put bigger pictures on Aubrey :) I echo Aunt Kelly
It's funny, because I think Jessica totally looks like your mom here.
Yes, bigger pictures, please.
Post a Comment