So part two of my fingerprints went better than last week. I showed up on time, 15 minutes early, and was told to sit in my car until my appointment time. Apparently if you are first you can't come in early. Other than that, it went smoothly! I was #1 and still had all my information from last week so I was in and out in under 1.5 hours! As I was driving to work my stomach coiled in knots realizing I was one step closer to becoming a mom! I must admit, until now I had no fear. I never knew you could be excited, nervous, happy and sick to your stomach at the same time. The happiness won out by the time I arrived at work and I am okay now. I just have added 2000 more things to worry about and I am not even on the list yet! :) My next step will be dossier submission once fingerprints come back. I am told that should take 2-4 weeks!WOOO HOOO!

1 comment:
I remember getting fingerprints for becoming a mom. Strange isn't it?
You're getting closer!
Post a Comment