
Marren was able to go to Las Vegas with me! I went to the National ADA meeting (American Dental Association) and Marren got to stay with Aunt V! She was wonderful on the plane. She said as we took off that she wanted the plane to drive and not fly! Of course she was the best ever and said she wanted to fly again and again! Sandy is holding her in this pic!
Marren looks ready for a day out on the town with her new Hello Kitty doll and Hello Kitty purse!

Marren had a blast playing with Brendan and Aunt V!

Marren didn't mind the 60 degree water. I can't publish it, but she took her clothes off and got right in!

Marren loves to play games! I am not sure how much she is "helping" Brendan but I love this pic!
Town Park after school!
1 comment:
I love it! Is that her first time on an airplane since she left Ethiopia?
Post a Comment