TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The easy life of Marren

She is just like her momma! She will eat salsa by the spoonful! I love her side bow and rhinestones!
She loves salad and tomatoes!

As my mom will point out, she still has her shoes on. It is not a common thing so chill out YaYa! Doesn't she look comfy?

A backside view of my first attempt at beading and braiding her hair. She loved it once she realized she could make noise with her hair! :)

She leads such a rough life! She loves her little chair. She even colors in it! (Garage Sale $3)

She loves oatmeal and cream of wheat! It looks like she gave herself a facial too!
Sugar free banana popsicle!

Pancake breakfast before seeing Nancy!

Plain pancakes again! She didn't bother her curlers over night at all! Yay Marren!

1 comment:

Robert Choate said...

She is just so funny and cute and sweet and darling. She cracks me up. I think I have seen oatmeal in skin cleansing products before. I wish I could get as much salsa in my diet as she does.