Africa is great! The countryside is beautiful and sad all at the same time. It's amazing. We are in the town of Awassa which is 250 km or 190ish miles southeast from the capital (Addis Ababa) We visited the EVADO orphanage and it was so great. The nannies take good care of the children. It was a comfort to see how much they love the children. I will get to meet Marren on Wednesday afternoon. I hope to meet her mom also but it's never a guarantee.
The food is awesome, I have had raw meat twice. The spices are hot and delicious. The weather has been great. Surpisingly it rained sporadically but the average temp so far has been around 78. It is hotter in the south but it's in the valley.
Going to the bathroom has been interesting.... I will have to take a picture.
I can't post pics until we get back to Addis Ababa.
Love you all
AUBREY AND MOM (tracy)




No comments:
Post a Comment