TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mom's birthday!

We celebrated my mother's birthday in Kansas City. She surprised us all by flying out my brother Garry, sister-in-law Melissa, and nephew Hunter! It was a wonderful treat to have Hunter fly into my arms when I opened the door. Mom took advantage of Aunt J's photography skills and had our pictures taken. This is one of them.

It is rare these days to get the four of us together since Garry lives in Idaho but we always have a nice time together. I miss Garry tremendously. It is fair to say that Jessica and Jordan are closer with each other and I am closest with Garry. Even though he has been gone a long time it never feels that way when I see him.

I thought this was a great picture that was taken of the girls. You can't tell from looking at the picture but it was freezing in the park!


1 comment:

Julie V. said...

Your blog colors look very pretty! I love the layout.
You and Garry were little twins when you were growing up. Never a dull moment.