TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Friday, January 30, 2009

Homeland Security is mean!


So yesterday was my fingerprint day! I was excited and had a great adrenaline rush knowing I was one step closer to Dossier Translation and submission.... Leave to the Department of Homeland Security to throw a bucket of rotten muck all over my enthusiasm. I showed up early and they wouldn't let me in. They told me to go sit in my car for 11 minutes. They said they would arrest me if I took a picture of their sign out front. I got grilled by the Spanish Inquisition when I asked to use the phone. (Mine was locked in my car due to the fact I planned on taking pictures with my phone and selling them to the Russians... a plot the friendly Homeland Security Boys thwarted.) So after sitting in a room for three hours the power went out in the building. The ladies were nice enough, but I was told to reschedule and to leave the premises. I am not a dithering flower prone to crying jaunts, but yesterday I could have been that girl. :) I try again next Tuesday. Maybe I will bring Bodie to see if they want to shoot him to make themselves feel better.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Bummer.

valerie said...

Patience is a virtue! It's Tippy's one year birthday, so let us know what happens.