TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bodie


I have a bulldog named Bodie. He is my special boy. Bodie was born with a cleft palate that needed three surgeries before he was 10 months old. Because of his affliction Bodie was bottle fed and developed some strange habits. He only likes plushy toys and he falls asleep sucking on them like a binky. He likes to sleep tucked in with his blanket. I love Bodie. Everyone thinks he is weird, but I think he is awesome!

3 comments:

Julie V. said...

I don't know why I am laughing out loud! Maybe it's the binky thing, who knows?

Kelly said...

He is a lucky dog! What a crack up that he gets all that special treatment. I'm excited you started a blog, Aubrey!

valerie said...

My insurance agent is Odie!