From boy laying down clockwise: Guy, Shaelea, Emilie, Grace, Gregory, and Geoffrey! FYI Giacomo is in the wheelbarrow. We went swimming yesterday in the neighborhood pool. I hang out with this family nearly every Sunday evening. They are the nicest most misunderstood family I have ever met. I don't say that with any meaness and I apologize if it sounded bad. I totally can overlook that they think babysitting as a 2nd date is a brilliant idea! :) This family has the biggest heart I have ever encountered. They take "fellowshipping" very seriously and I am fortunate enough to benefit from their kindness. I love this family and spend a lot of time with them.
This swimming trip was a "cheer Aubrey up" trip. I have had a bad week, (all my fault, by the way) and yesterday was a better day because of this adventure.


2 comments:
Darling kids, oh my goodness! They are so nice to you. I am so glad you have them.
They are angels and I'm glad they've been such fellowshipping examples. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad week. I'll be there this weekend for my cousin's funeral. May I stay at your house on Friday and Saturday night? Christopher will be with me.
Post a Comment