TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Thursday, July 16, 2009

2009 Opera Season!

.
.
.
I am out of control! I purchased season tickets to the KC Opera! Someone disable my internet connection! I, like always, take things too far. I wanted to add more arts to my life and I am now a little obsessive about it!
.
I am extremely excited about the season I must admit. Opera touches my soul. I bawl like a baby! It's bonus too because I can go hang out with mom! I am making her go with me. She thinks its okay. She is not a nerd like me. I lose myself in the love, the conflict, and the heartache. I totally get immersed into a great story. Hmmm I think my dweeb is showing. :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That sounds wonderful, and I'd go with you if I was there too.