I promised Jessica that I wouldn't go see the new Harry Potter movie without her. It's too bad I don't break promises like I break secrets. The midnight movie is tonight and I am bummed. I have to wait a week for her to return to go see it! What was I thinking? I am the girl who went to a University costume party to celebrate the 7th book release with the Utah cousins! I don't fancy the movies like I do the books, but this movie is getting praise from critics for being realistic and not campy! Arrrrrgggggg! I might need to ask permission to see the movie before she comes back from vacation. Tuesday, July 14, 2009
I am in agony!
I promised Jessica that I wouldn't go see the new Harry Potter movie without her. It's too bad I don't break promises like I break secrets. The midnight movie is tonight and I am bummed. I have to wait a week for her to return to go see it! What was I thinking? I am the girl who went to a University costume party to celebrate the 7th book release with the Utah cousins! I don't fancy the movies like I do the books, but this movie is getting praise from critics for being realistic and not campy! Arrrrrgggggg! I might need to ask permission to see the movie before she comes back from vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah, I was actually very pleasantly surprised at how good the movie was. They took some licenses, but on the whole they did a great job. I enjoyed it quite a bit. You should definitely get permission to see it early!
Post a Comment