.
That night, we ate at Pho-Lan in Moore. I love ethnic food and Vietnamese is wonderful. I had Pho with shrimp, quail egg, and squid. After dinner we went and saw The Hangover. I had already watched it, but I saw it again.
.
Our office lunch was on July 23. We ate at Red Robin. It was Holly's suggestion and it sounded good. They made me wear balloons on my wrist. Unfortunately, everyone got sick from the Spin Dip! It was choke full of onion so I was in the clear!
.
My celebration isn't over! Mom and I leave for Maine in three days! WOOOHOOO! I hope I don't drown in the river.


3 comments:
That's great! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Have a terrific time in Maine.
Happy birthday, Aubrey! That cake looks tasty. I hope you don't drown in the river either!
Hope you had a great birthday. How was your trip?
Post a Comment