Dinner at the P's! Because it's summertime we have been eating cold stuff but tonight was Turkey dinner with all side dishes. They even made the best stuffing! CHICKEN STOVETOP!
.
From left: Shelly, Shawn with Giacomo on lap, Greg, Bill (standing), Christine, Emilie (behind Christine) Shaelea, Gregory's head, Guy, and Jerry. There is another table in the kitchen but I didn't go in there. We are playing Apples to Apples Bible edition. I am horrible no one ever picks my cards!
From left: Shelly, Shawn with Giacomo on lap, Greg, Bill (standing), Christine, Emilie (behind Christine) Shaelea, Gregory's head, Guy, and Jerry. There is another table in the kitchen but I didn't go in there. We are playing Apples to Apples Bible edition. I am horrible no one ever picks my cards!

Geoffrey didn't quite make it to his room.

Joey is a P and he is lying across Rob and Amanda. They attend the north singles ward and are a couple. She is an new investigator.
Camille is new to the Sunday night zoo. She is 25 and a law student. Mitch, age 24, is a Living Scriptures salesman who was adopted by the P's and this makes his 4th Sunday visit. FYI he is a sales genius, I bought all kinds of videos Marren and I will need.
Obviously the festivies were too much for Jerry. I don't think I told him about this picture!
This was after singing time. Tonight I chose, "I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go". Bill is my BFF. My dad still thinks he is "after" me. It's hilarious. Shelly comes to the older singles group with me and Bill and this is her 2nd month coming to dinner.
.
Nineteen is a low number for dinner. I didn't take a picture of Oscar, he had a Spanish Branch meeting to attend and left after eating. Every Sunday we eat, play games, then everyone picks a song to sing. The sing-a-long takes about an hour. We go in order of birth. My Sunday is about ten hours long. It's exhausting but enjoyable.



3 comments:
What a fun dinner! We used to watch those scripture videos every Sunday when we were kids; we loved 'em.
That is so awesome. I love how they've taken you in as a regular every week. So cool.
What a fun Sunday hangout!
Post a Comment