TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Where I Spend the Majority of My Time



This is Dr Cardon and his Staff! Doesn't it look like a yearbook photo? :) From the left: ME, Tabatha, Dr Cardon, Andrea, and Holly! There is one girlie missing from the photo. Her name is Shelly. I love Endo. Give me the infected swollen tooth any day and I will be happy. Ask any dental assistant you know and they will agree with me. Eight of my ten years assisting is in endodontics and it's pretty cool. Now sometimes the re-treats can be boring but I am usually guaranteed at least one cool case a day. The downfall about being in the dental field is the dreams. I am a freak about my teeth. I dream of them falling out, or pulling them out, or spitting them out. I drive my family crazy with teeth talk. I go to the dentist every three months for cleanings just so I make sure I don't have anything wrong. Who knew I had a little hypochondriac in me!

5 comments:

Callisto said...

Endo is by far the most interesting dental field. I'm not biased, of course.

Kelly said...

LOL, love the who knew comment. Looks like a great place to work.

valerie said...

I am glad you like what you are doing. I bet some day at the end of your name you will have Endodonist at the end of it. Dr. Coots sounds actually kind of cool. Grandma can watch Marren while you are in school!! $$$$$$

valerie said...

I meant YaYa can watch Marren! Dr. Coots...

sayfuzzypickles said...

I really am starting to see that you and my oldest are definitely related! incessant reading, the more blood and puss the better, etc., etc. ;)