TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Affair of the Heart

So I always have too much time to kill before church since the time changed so I thought I would show you what Jessica bought me at the Affair of the Heart! Isn't it sweet? This is a sign that hangs on the wall if you couldn't tell. Jessica is always kind and thoughtful but I thought it would be funny to tell her that I changed my mind on her name. She wasn't fazed and said, Oh Well! Mom convinced her to buy red since I am allergic to pink!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That is an adorable sign. What new name did you come up with? How thoughtful of Jessica.

Kelly said...

Okay, so you just wanted to taunt Jessica, and play mind games. Are you sure your fit for parenting? LOL

A good sense of humor will be an asset to you for Marren!

What time do you go to church?

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day. I have told everyone your future daughters name is Marren. I am afraid to ask what you changed it too! I love Marren because it is so unique and strong like you.
Just let us know because we had something made too! We can't take it back either.
love,
aunt v