TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thoughts and Exercise

Today I started to exercise. I can't be both fat and 30 so since I can't hop in my Delorean, I choose to lose. So tonight my treadmill jaunt took me 1.5 miles and I feel like I would gladly take a balloon from Pennywise. I plan on documenting my forays into fitness with either movie or book references to truly express how I feel. So if you see a word of a different color and you don't know it, look it up! It's 8:53 pm. It's time to shower and possibly dry heave. All prayers should be focusing on my ability to pull myself out of bed.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Way to go, Aubrey! We're definitely related. Hang in there. Love, Aunt Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Aubrey. You are going to feel so much better and you definitely have to be in shape when you're carrying around a little one!! Way to go on becoming healthier.
Luv, Aunt V

Callisto said...

I know how you feel! Running is hard at first, but your body gets strong real quick. Keep it up!

sayfuzzypickles said...

Yea! Aubrey!! Go for it. I love walking fast on my treadmill. I have read so many books on mine. This is one way I tricked myself into exercising: I would only let myself read my book if I was on my treadmill. It works great, especially when you are at a part that you hate to put down. The only problem is sometimes you end up on the treadmill a little too long and all the things that need to be done, don't. It's great! I love it. Don't give up. Walking is for life!

sayfuzzypickles said...

oh, I forgot to mention, I don't have to look up Delorean because I know what that is!! I actually rode in one of those bad boys. It was awesome.