
So I have a hard time reading Shakespeare. I get lost in the language and the vocabulary and most of the time, it's just boring. So this movie, "She's the Man", is based off the Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare and it is marvelous! Viola is in love with Duke, who is in love with Olivia, who is in love with Sebastian who is really Viola! It is a highschool based movie, but I didn't have a hard time watching it as an adult. Amanda Bynes is hilarious and Channing Tatum is gorgeous. Each character has a secret and the timing of the reveal is spot on. The movie is so great I will try and attempt the orignal work by Mr Shakespeare.


2 comments:
I will have to check out the movie, I love getting movie ideas. Good job on the blog too!
It's true, this is a great movie! I think it's absolutely hilarious.
Post a Comment