So my fingerprints came back yesterday! The turn around was a week! I was totally shocked by the news and when I told mom she gasped! So last night I got my pictures taken (totally grodie picture) and this morning I emailed my Dossier for review to Kim and Chandra at AAI. Tomorrow I will be sending my dossier and homestudy to the Secretary of the State to have them authenticated. This is not happening slowly which I am thankful. Again, I momentarily got that brief throw-up feeling but it passed quicker than last time!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
So my fingerprints came back yesterday! The turn around was a week! I was totally shocked by the news and when I told mom she gasped! So last night I got my pictures taken (totally grodie picture) and this morning I emailed my Dossier for review to Kim and Chandra at AAI. Tomorrow I will be sending my dossier and homestudy to the Secretary of the State to have them authenticated. This is not happening slowly which I am thankful. Again, I momentarily got that brief throw-up feeling but it passed quicker than last time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Are passport/drivers license/Costco card pictures EVER not grody? It's depressing.
But how great that all this stuff is falling into place.
How very exciting.
You're one step closer to your dream.
Hi Aubrey! I have a blog now! I'm so excited you're one step closer to a baby.
Wow, this is so cool. I looked up AAI and it looks like a great organization. What country are you wanting to adopt from? I know it's in Africa...
Post a Comment