So I couldn't mail my doc's today, so they get shipped tomorrow! All of my notarized documents must be notarized by the state. Plus I had to wait until everything came in before getting them sealed. Makes no sense but oh well! I am just following my list of things to do. It's difficult to follow a list in the exact order. My usual way is to make a list, leave it at home, and then wing it! All of this organization is good for me but my normal disorganized mess makes sense! So tomorrow I will find my docs and my list and ship them! :) This has been a wonderful week!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Documents sent off to be sealed!
So I couldn't mail my doc's today, so they get shipped tomorrow! All of my notarized documents must be notarized by the state. Plus I had to wait until everything came in before getting them sealed. Makes no sense but oh well! I am just following my list of things to do. It's difficult to follow a list in the exact order. My usual way is to make a list, leave it at home, and then wing it! All of this organization is good for me but my normal disorganized mess makes sense! So tomorrow I will find my docs and my list and ship them! :) This has been a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wish you lived in Utah. Just sayin'.
Post a Comment