TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What I should have been teaching Bodie

You know, Bodie is a special dog. He listens and follows directions the first time. He can sit and go potty and can recognize, "Wanna go Bye-Bye" and "Wanna Treat". He uses his dolls as pacifiers and loves me almost as much as I love him. I realize now that I have been holding him back from his potential! Who knew a dog could learn to surf? Here I was all worried about him sinking at the lake when I should have taken him out with me on the tube so he could begin achieving his unrealized talent of skiing! I should be a better dog mom!

4 comments:

Callisto said...

Wow. Just wow. A surfing dog.

Kelly said...

That's really a cute picture, and that life jacket is the best.

sayfuzzypickles said...

That dog has a serious underbite.

vivavalerie said...

Not to brag but my dog swims in the pool and loves to float on his big green turtle raft in the pool for hours. I am an official dog lover. Who would have every thought. It's never too late!