TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Winning took a back seat? And I am checking out Boston scores? Pigs must be flying, I am sure!

The date was great. Pole Position had a league night so we didn't get to race. We dined at the Elephant Bar, one of my faves. It was yummy. I had Cashew Chicken. We ate with Joel and Heather, funny couple :) We killed time before the movie by bowling. I beat Chris again. Funny thing, I was distracted and I don't even know what I scored. That my friends is a first! I have never laughed so hard in one evening. I made it home around 12:30am and I couldn't lie still. My breathing returned to normal around 1am and I was finally able to sleep.
.
After today I think I will no longer be sharing my date stories unless I am making fun of myself. I know I don't keep secrets very well but I actually don't want to share! This is all assuming I even have another date!
.
Who knew a life long Munson and Bronx girl could find room to check out ESPN scores for Beantown! Sorry Thurman, and Dad :) I promise to never let it go beyond checking scores :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like you are liking him and enjoying his company! That's great news. It's funny that you cannot remember what your bowling score was, just that you beat him. I'm sure he's impressed, regardless. Does he know what a superstar softball player you were for the majority of your life?

Callisto said...

What a fun time! I'm pretty impressed that you didn't even think to remember your score. That's quite a feat!

vivavalerie said...

My goal is to always to try and get 100, since I was little. I want a sparklie hot pink ball that will fit my crooked finger. Do you moon walk after a strike like me and my boys do. It's our family tradition and we laugh every time!!!!!!!!!!! I want one by Oct. 2nd. Glad Chris is a nice person. What movie did ya'll see? Happy Birthday again!!!!!