So tonight I am going to Pole Position Raceway! Woo Hoo! I have never been! It is an indoor go-kart track. I am so glad that I looked up their website because it states that all driver must wear headgear and be prepared to sweat! WHAT! I only played ball for 22 years! I know how much I leak! So my cultivated put together look will be destroyed after one whopping date. :) Come on! He should not have to see me "scary" until after say the 10th date! I will have to come prepared and try to salvage my face.
.
So I will say good luck to me and my glands. (That sentence by itself out of context is grody) Bill, my BFF, says that it looks like I am glowing these days when I smile. Well, tonight that takes on a whole new meaning!
.
C.A.T. mentioned that he chose Pole Position to give him a chance to beat me at something! Isn't that the greatest compliment you have ever heard? To me, that's like saying I am the most beautiful creature he has ever seen!


4 comments:
HA! You crack me up, Aubrey. That sounds like a fun date. I'm sure you will look great even while sweaty.
Well, where's the follow-up? Inquiring minds want to know if CAT beat you and still thought you were a suitable date. How was it?
I've been away so I am not up to date. Sweat can ruin a look, that is for sure. I hope it went well.
LOL!!!!!! After the race did u run faster than the gokart to the bathroom to do touch ups? HILARIOUS!! Tell me he won please?
Post a Comment