TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Guitar Heroes

This post should have been made 2 weeks ago so I am sorry! I had some kissi... some work to do! Hunter is awesome! He is a blonde Garry, truly. He, like my wayward bro, is a gamer. This picture shows him beating Uncle Jordan handily at Guitar Hero Metallica, no doubt. I miss the onery devil. They won't return home until Christmastime. Maybe Jordie will have time to practice and not let a 5 year old beat him.

4 comments:

vivalerie said...

That is too funny! My boys love to play that.

Kelly said...

This is an excellent picture, Aubrey. Jordan and Hunter look intense playing their faux guitars. Love it.

Kelly said...

busy....I like the way you put that

Callisto said...

So cute! I miss your family. :S