
This is the only picture, other than the group pic, that was taken at the Mercado. This is what a market looks like. Sheep, goats, cows, donkeys and horses roam freely. It had been raining this particular morning so what looks like fairly stable ground behind us is poop and mud. We had such a great time! I hope we can go back with Marren so she can see it all too!

Here we are at Lake Awassa! This is before we got in the rickety water filled boat! Oh- it may seem like I am dogging it, but I am definitely not. It was super fun and the attitude was like, "so what the boat leaks".

The Lucy museum was pretty cool!

Here we are at the resort. Can't you hear some eerie spooky music being played?

Here we are at the coffee/false banana farm. Mom didn't make it the whole way. The mosquitos were eating her alive!
No comments:
Post a Comment