This is my view from the "Grand Tier" at the Civic Center. I was on row "A". These seats were good, but I prefer center row B in the pit. I am a chair snob! I want to see facial expressions, do you blame me!?! I haven't watched Little Shop of Horrors in a long time. I am talking 15 years at least! I have only seen the Rick Moranis version, fyi. I was completely surprised when the songs came back to me! I was singing along and laughing! It was great! I will say that Orrin the Dentist was distracting. I usually can separate past characters I have seen, so the performance isn't ruined, but oh how I wish Steve Martin was on stage! The guys who were Audrey 2 (mechanically that is..) were amazing. .
I had a great time and I went alone. There was a crazy lady talking about her couples therapy that was annoying but overall a successful evening! I also learned by reading the Bill that SWEENEY TODD WILL BE IN OKC IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!! .....Have you seen my cat? I am so there!
I had a great time and I went alone. There was a crazy lady talking about her couples therapy that was annoying but overall a successful evening! I also learned by reading the Bill that SWEENEY TODD WILL BE IN OKC IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!! .....Have you seen my cat? I am so there!


3 comments:
Awesome. I'm a chair snob, too. Plays are much more entertaining when you can actually see the acting. I've never seen Little Shop of Horrors. I'll have to rent the movie.
I saw Wicked on row B in LA and boy, it knocked my socks off. Facial expressions ROCK!!! It's worth it and I say go for it. Buy those row B seats for Sweeney.
How exciting, Aubrey! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Too bad you had to overhear the lady about couples therapy. Spaz. Her, that is. Good for you!
Post a Comment