TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Zoo Pics!

The Elephants were too far away, Marren called them hippos. After I told her what they were she, of course, said, "Scared, Elephant!"

The two females returned this week. I couldn't really tell which one is pregnant. Whomever it is, she is due in about 8 weeks.

This rhino kept spraying urine on the gate. (The white stuff you see in the pic) Marren laughed so I imagine she saw it.

"Rhino, Rhino, Ryan!"
.
Marren loved the petting zoo. This lucky goat got a kiss! Bletch!
.
She was very happy to see bunnies
.

Oink Oink!
.

Baaaaa! Sheep!
.
She couldn't touch the sheep so the nasty gate got a kiss.
.
Marren was a little leary of the chickens. I had to convince her to go closer
.
In the end she stuck her finger through the chain link.
.
According to Marren, flamingos are geese. I corrected her and she said, "No, geese."
.
Marren loves the zoo! She, herself, attracts attention too! This time only two people took her picture. I can't really stop them without causing a scene but she's pretty entertaining with her running commentary. I like to think it's because she says please, thank you, your welcome, and bless you with frequent regularity in tones no on would mistake as quiet. I bought a zoo pass today so we can continue coming all year. It was a great deal! 5 more visits and it pays for itself and I image we will be frequent flyers. Next time I hope to take her to the seal and/or dolphin show.

No comments: