TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random Hair Pics

LUCILLE BALL INSPIRED PIGS WITH CURLY BANGS AND HEADBAND

MULTIPLE PONIES WITH TWISTS
FUNKY KNOTS WITH UP-ENDED BRAIDS

I JUST LOVE THIS PIC.... I CALL IT AU NATUREL


FRENCHY TWISTS


ZIGZAG KNOTS

I do my best styling Marren's hair. Let's face it, anyone who knows me could easily assume that I am hopeless in the hair department due to my fondness of a slick back ponytail. I am proud to say that I am tackling the challenge of Marren's hair with the preparedness I would employ if I were practicing for Nationals or for World! I agonize over her hair and I am certain my family thinks I am crazy with all the hair talk, but it's important that I don't make my baby bald, which aparently can happen with ease when you are dealing with ethnic hair. I had no clue on how to take care of Ethiopian hair and now I think I have a handle on it! I wash her hair every 7-8 days and try out new styles every week. It was difficult finding 100% organic product containing no alcohol or drying agents but I have succeeded! http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/ is my life saver. Anyway, I wanted to show some of the different do's I have tried out! Marren being the perfect child will sit for me calmly for about an hour. I think for an 18 month old it is an accomplishment!

2 comments:

sayfuzzypickles said...

You are doing a fantastic job with her hair! I love how you do it different all the time. I really love the frenchy twists! I've never seen that technique. I also love the multiple ponies with twists, pigs with curly bangs and au natural. lol! She looks well taken care of for sure =]

Robert Choate said...

I am lucky to have a boy with Isaac. I just keep it really short / shaved. NO afro or corn rows. But it is so hard to cut his hair with how tight his curls are. You do a great job with Marren. She is darling.