TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My photogenic baby

Nancy took this for me! She is really good at texting me photos when I miss her... which is every day around noon.
I have to not be fearful of her hair and so I have been practicing! Aunt V already made fun of my rolling job but I was just happy that I rolled her whole head in under an hour!
This is a great pic of how Marren is in the mornings! Also you can see all of her three teeth! Her bed-head usually isn't this hilarious but I had her hair in ponytails the day before!
Ryan watched Marren one Saturday morning and this is how I found her! She was swinging her right leg, chewing on her finger and watching t.v. with Ryno.

1 comment:

Julie V. said...

She is so lovable.