
I love the way she looks with her hair wrapped. We were goofing around at Nano's house and I made her the "Flying Baby Nun"

I admit that I posed her here. She puffed out her cheeks and I laughed so hard I almost missed the photo!

Marren is a great baby. She always wakes up smiling. This is taken after a nap. (She only naps about 30 minutes long!) Even when I get her up during the week at 5:30 am she has a smile waiting for me.

Marren crawled over to Ryan and laid down beside him while he was throwing the Amharic ball in the air. I thought this picture was sweet.

Marren had her first play date with her future best friend Sophie! I played ball with her mom Trisha. Out of all my years playing ball, the year I was with the Cardinals was the happiest of all the years I played. It's great that our girls have brought us back together! They had fun. It only took about a minute before they were pulling each others hair and tugging on the same Elmo doll! I must say that they are the best behaved babies ever! Sophie is exactly one month older than Marren but they are the same size. I couldn't get a good picture of them looking AT the camera but I thought this one of them looking opposite was cute!

Sophie wanted a close up picture! She is eating a Mum-Mum cracker. I don't have it on video (unfortunately) but Marren downed two of those crackers before Sophie got half way with hers!

I wish this picture wasn't blurry on the right side. I think I have one of the Elmo dolls over my head. The girls weigh the same but I thought Marren felt heavier.

Marren like being outside. She didn't venture off the blanket but she did pull her socks off and roll around for about an hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment