
My beautiful baby Marren is 10 months old. She is a stout 16 pounds (9th percentile!) and 27 inches long (22nd percentile)! She is a dream. Every waiting family hopes their baby is as sweet as mine! She loves green olives (gross), avocado (yum), and can't stand beets (I have NO IDEA why I thought she might, I had never had a beet and I shall never EVER have another!) If you don't feed her fast enough she grunts.... which I love.....and she like to give open mouthed, tongue laden kisses..... which are gross but makes me cry.

Hunter got to meet Marren when the family came home before they left for Japan. He asked if he could help me change a diaper for practice and I said yes. Well Marren loaded up and when he smelled it he backed up and said he would just watch this time..... He never asked to help again! :)

All I can say is BAAAAD YAYA BAAAAAD!

Marren loves her YaYa. She only looks freaked out because we woke her up because YaYa was headed back to KC.

Marren's first pickle. She DEVOURED it!

This is Marren's authentic ET scarf that is meant for an adult. Well I was practicing tying tradional knots, (for Marren's future torture :)) and Marren was very compliant. I shouldn't be surprised, she will keep sunglasses and headbands on without ripping them off.... Have I mentioned that she is AWESOME! This picture shows my handiwork and I almost caught Marren blowing spit at me for my trouble.

I just love this picture. I wish you could see my dad's face. Marren has PaPa wrapped around her finger. It is a good thing that Marren didn't see PaPa take off his hat because Marren's face melts and she wails like someone pinched her hard. I feel bad saying it, but it was kind of funny to see it! One thing is certain, Dad wears that silly camo hat way too often! (Sorry Mom)

Marren and GG!
Thanks for Bob Justin and Megan G!
1 comment:
She is precious.. You got lucky in a humongous way.
Post a Comment