12-11-09I have accepted a referral of a beautiful 4 month old baby girl. I now wait for my court date and my gotcha day. I have been on the most extraordinary journey filled with tears of heartache and joy.
12-22-09 I didn't pass court! Fortunately my new court date is 01-08-2010!
12-08-10 I PASSED COURT! WOOHOO! I AM A MOM!
01-15-10 We leave February 6, 2010!!!!
01-30-10 OOPS! We leave 02-03-10!!!! Yikes!
02-10-10 GOTCHA! Today the loving staff at Enat Alem let me take home my girl MARREN!!
02-13-10 Mom and I survived 41 hours coming home! Marren did great, her momma was crying 14 hours into the trip home.
08-07-10 My sweet girl turned one today! She also has been home for six months which means I can start the mandatory re-adoption process for Oklahoma so I can get her Oklahoma birth certificate!
01-03-11 Marren is officially an OKIE! She was a good girl at court!
No comments:
Post a Comment