TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Monday, March 30, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

So on Friday, March 27, 2009 Jessica and I went to see the wizard! It was spectacular! Big Bravo to the stage hands working the wires! If I were a flying monkey I would have been terrified to be slung around the stage. The wirework that was used when the tornado swept through Kansas was awesome! It was great to see Dorothy flying in the air hanging on to the silo like she really was in a tornado. Ballet Oklahoma had this cool screen that is transparent so you could still see the stage but you could also see wind and lightning.
Emily Fine played the Wicked Witch and she was super fab! I have never seen such quick feet in a ballet dancer. Her part only allowed her to be seen sporadically, but I wished she were on stage for much longer!! She got the biggest reception at the the bow.

I did buy season tickets for the 2009-2010 Ballet Season! The four shows are The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, The Nutcracker, Giselle, and Thr3e by Thr3e. I have no idea what 3x3 is about!

1 comment:

Callisto said...

I do enjoy the ballet. Looks like you're in for a treat in this upcoming season, though I do not know anything about this 3x3, either.