TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beckham and Capone




Beckham and Capone are my other two bullies. Beckham is THE sweetest dog. He has no interest in toys, he is perfectly happy as long as he is touching you. In preparation for the baby, I could not keep all of my babies so I found a wonderful home for Becks. He is the only dog of a single guy and gets all of the attention. Capone is a menace. He is spoiled and pretends to be deaf. All of the toys belong to Capone, even the toys he dislikes. It's fortunate for him that he is gorgeous and I let him have his way most of the time. Beckham is on top, Capone is on bottom.

1 comment:

valerie said...

I am glad you find a nice owner for Beckham. He is so ugly, that he is cute. The new owner is probably very proud! Did he change his name? Are you only allowed one animal with this adoption?