TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stinky stinky turtle







I don't know when I became the mom that stopped for every creature or bug so Marren could inspect it... I guess I don't want her to be fearful of harmless bugs... I turned around for a tiny turtle in the road that I originally thought was a spider... Yes I would have stopped for a spider that big too! Anyway, turtles are smelly. I nearly gagged. I don't remember them being so nasty. We used to hunt turtles all the time for the Okie spirit parties. I put him in the front yard and let Marren play with it. It peed all over her! She loved it. I almost freaked though when she tried to kiss it. Hand washing and a bath that night still didn't totally take the stench away. Two days later, we spied a large snapping turtle and Marren only chased it. Yuck!

No comments: