TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Saturday, April 2, 2011

More Park Pictures

We live at the park! Any park Marren sees she yells, SWINGS! Unfortunately I haven't taken a good swing picture yet. This pic shows Marren climbing. I was scared because she wants me to hold her hand on every step big or small.

.

Climbing the stairs

. Happy face . Sooo Happy! . Cutest girl ever! .
She loves her accessories, she doesn't like her thongs!

.



Walking to play with her bestie Sophie

1 comment:

Robert Choate said...

Marren looks very happy. My boys are the same way about seeing parks. We live right across the street from a great park. We can see it from our front window. It has killed the boys to see it each day only for it to be so cold. But soon enough I think they will be living there each day with my nanny. Where is the mommy at in all of these pictures?