TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE! :)

  • TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dead River trip

I have made a decision on my birthday trip! Mom is going with me to Maine. A side trip we are taking will be to the Dead River to go rafting! The brochure promises level IV and V rapids and I can't wait! We went to the Colorado River and took an 8 mile trip but this trip is a 15 mile journey and no minors can go in our raft! EXCITING!!!! Mom joked that we are 12 years older than the last time and I told her to channel her sense of adventure. (I didn't tell her that we will go on a 5 mile hike once we made it out of the drink) :)

Oh the above picture is Dead River Falls. I am certain to post some great pics in August!!

2 comments:

sayfuzzypickles said...

Good thing you didn't tell her about the 5 mile hike, I'll keep it quiet over here ;)

Callisto said...

Mmm, that sounds like fun. I do love the good ol' outdoors.