#1 COLLIN FIRTH- He is my #1 real or imagined. The smooth delivery of his voice, those penetrating eyes! Hello Mr. Darcy!!!!
#3 CHANNING TATUM- He is just gorgeous! I first saw him in "She's the Man." I can't say anymore about him without blushing. He looks really yummy in the GI Joe trailer.
#4 JAKE RYAN as played by Michael Schoeffling- Jake Ryan holds a special place in my heart. I blame him for wanting a birthday cake on a dining room table with a magical first kiss over candle light! I don't know anyone near my age who wouldn't cry if this girlish fantasy came true!
#5 MICHAEL VARTAN- He might be an unknown for some. He played Sidney Bristow's handler and love interest, Michael Vaughn. He is my sensitive pick. He is very convincing. If you haven't seen Alias, you should check it out on Netflix. He also played in "Never Been Kissed."
#6 RHETT BUTLER- Yeah so I have heard that Clark Gable in real life was kind of smelly and chain smoked and had dentures, but I would let Captain Butler save me from the Yankees even today! Rhett was a man's man! I like the idea of someone loving a strong willed woman and not a wilting flower! Not many book characters look like the actors who played them for me, but I will say that MY RHETT looks exactly like Clark Gable.
#7 SYLAR- Zachary Quinto does an excellent job playing the diabolical SYLAR on Heroes! I can almost feel the comtempt watching him blast the good guys! Zachary almost makes the list as a hot guy and character but he looks goofy in the Star Trek photos.
#8 MICHAEL CARRINGTON played by Maxwell Caulfield- Ok so laugh if you will, but Grease 2 blows Grease out of the water! I watched Grease 2 the first time probably at the age of 5. I did see #2 before the original and I must say that Michael Carrington is way hotter that Danny Zucko! When he sings "Charade"..... my oh my! A dream sequence in biker heaven is more plausible than a flying car and thats all I will say about that!
#9 TOM SELLECK- Now I can thank my mom for liking Tom Selleck. He is so handsome and very gentlemanly. He truly seems like a good person in the interviews I have read. He looks good in every role I see him play. I am not a 'stache person, but his is GRRREAT!
#10 ERIC DANE aka DR MCSTEAMY- I love Grey's Anatomy! I prefer Dr Mark Sloan over McDreamy. He is considered a rogue, which is probably why I like him better than Derek.


3 comments:
Love the list. How about Capt. Von Trapp played by Christopher Plummer in The Sound of Music? He was HAWT in that gazebo scene when he held Maria in his arms for the first time. *she blushes just thinking about it* Oh man, I LOVE that scene :)
Sylar??? LOL.
Oh, I LOVE the list. I'll have to come up with one of my own, since I'm such a list lover.
I wholeheartedly support your Zachary Quinto choice! Sylar is hott (or hawt, whichever you prefer).
Post a Comment